To support the Circular Development team, we are offering the following position:
Junior Officer, Circular Development
The successful candidate will be a part of the international ICLEI World Secretariat team based in Bonn, Germany and will be placed within the Circular Development team.
● Support the Circular Development team with consumer goods projects and initiatives.
● Support the Senior Officer: Circular Development with the Switch Asia project titled “Transitions to circular economy practices in textile and apparel MSMEs along the lifecycle in Huzhou and Shaoxing”.
● Undertake necessary project related tasks including technical research and analysis, coordination and communication with project partners and city representatives, network set-up and maintenance, webinar organization and facilitation, development of knowledge products and general project management tasks.
● Support the Circular Development team with the day-to-day management of the advocacy initiatives. This will include coordination, drafting, development of materials, arrangement of webinars and events, and supporting on drafting position papers.
● Support the Circular Development team with business development activities.
● Engage in policy advocacy and strategic alliances efforts at the international levels to create an enabling environment for circular consumer goods practices and projects.